Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My testicles have got dry skin and sore, 2 days and can see

My testicles have got dry skin and sore
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?
Customer: 2 days and can see redness
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Can you share a picture?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (5VTG237)

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. This is likely to be just a fungal infection or dermatitis and you should use over-the-counter available hydrocortisone cream with Clotrimazole cream twice daily for 2 weeks and you are going to be alright. I reassure you that there is nothing serious behind this like STD etc so just relax.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What can cause this

It can be caused by excessive moisture, low immunity etc.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Any kind of cream i can use as I'm from uk and can't get anything till tomorrow

I have sent you the name of the creams in the answer above. You can get both creams from the pharmacy without any prescription.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can i use a cold cloth till then

Yes you can and you can even wash it with soap and water.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

You are welcome dear, respected, and valuable customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards