Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

My partner is complaining of a pain in his side,not constant

My partner is complaining of a pain in his side,not constant but makes him gasp when comes on,swelling on his side,he feels nauseous and feels as if he wants to go to the loo all the time,stomach feels bloated all the time,He had fem -fem crossover implant in left leg and he feels it has something to do with this.scar from the op is very sore and has tingling pain.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Any redness or swelling in the leg?
Customer: Leg has always been swollen since the op,redness near the scar
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not that he can think of.

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

I am sorry to hear about your partner. When did this start? How long ago was his surgery?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It has been going on for a while he feels as if something has come adrift from the op,he had the surgery in December but all was ok up until early may when it started giving him pain in his leg when he walked,
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Should I take him to a and e
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
have you an answer yet
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is this a scam.

Sorry but your answer had not ipl

If this is more acute and worse than normal, then yes I do think it is reasonable to have this assessed more urgently

And given his history I would have a lower threshold to attend. So yes, please do get your partner seen today.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thankyou for your help this morning,took him to a and e,all ok.sorry I asked if it was a scam,I was just anxious for a reply,