Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

I am getting like an aching pain in my left testicle when I

Customer Question

Hello, I am getting like an aching pain in my left testicle when I get an erection and then it continues slightly when I have intercourse or masterbate
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Half a week I’d say, and it is progressing to where it’s aching a bit when I’m not having sex or doing things
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not that I can think of
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The aching pain is not really in the testicle when I’m not having intercourse more of the groin or just above I’d say
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 8 days ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
And I would serve you with care and patience.

As such you should undergo a colour doppler study of testicles and ultrasound of the whole abdomen.

Possible differential diagnosis include

Referred pain due to urinary calculus

Epididymitis-Epididymitis is an inflammation of the epididymis. The epididymis is a tube located at the back of the testicles that stores and carries sperm. When this tube becomes swollen, it can cause pain and swelling in the testicles.

Let me know if you have any further queries so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
is it urgent for me to go see a doctor today ? Or can I wait till the GP surgery opens on Monday

Take OTC Motrin.

And see GP on Monday.

Abstain from sexual activities for a while.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Okay thank you

I wish you good health.
Welcome.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil