How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 56822
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now

I have problem about my tonslis over five days they are

Customer Question

I have problem about my tonslis over five days they are swollen and some white likwidacji running from them i feel pain when I eat and drink I have No fever runny nose and any other symptoms
JA: How long have you been dealing with the pain? Does the pain affect your breathing?
Customer: 5 days no it does not affect my breathing I have situation like this before and doctor gave me phenoxymethylpenicillin 500 mg So I try to take this antibiotic now But whitout results
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thats all
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is it possible U can help me get prescription
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 15 days ago.

This is not a telemedicine website, unfortunately.

The website is only meant to provide medical education and answers specific to your questions only.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I know that’s not what you want to hear right now.

I would be happy to answer any other medical concerns you have.

A prescription of any kind here would be both illegal and malpractice

The website is not authorized to issue any prescriptions or notes or referrals.

An urgent care center can do that for you.

I am just a messenger, I am afraid.

Sorry again.

You may contact;

You may call NHS 111 or go to the urgent care on this link;