Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

My wife ,aged 82 felt faint and lost colour in her cheeks.

My wife ,aged 82 felt faint and lost colour in her cheeks. As I had a stroke myself two years ago I have a Blood Pressure Monitor and sat her down. I took readings three times and each time it displayed the icon for an irregular heart beat. The last readings were SYS 92; DIA 63; Pulse 103.
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: My tel : 01935 823620
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

`Hi! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JA.

Thank you for the question. I will be answering your query shortly.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Your wife has a very low BP and will need an Ambulance/Emergency medical services. Please call 999 so that she can be treated in A&E for this. An irregular heart beat can mean Atrial Fibrillation and that in combination with a low BP is an acute emergency.

I'm sorry but I'm unable to connect with the number you provided.

Can you please recheck the number?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you; I have called 999
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
thank you

You're most welcome. All the best.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The Ambulance Service have telephoned and discussed the symptoms I referred to with my wife. Although her condition has improved they intend to respond and will be with us, they thought, in about two hours as as they wished to carry out an ECG. They will then make a decision.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.

I'm happy to hear that. I wish your wife a swift recovery.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I had no idea I was joining a private med insurance. I thought I was responding to the nhs Tel. dial system 111

This is not a private insurance website and you can get additional information from the customer support. Thanks.