Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

My partner, has a chest infection starting 02/06 she

Customer Question

My partner, ***** ***** has a chest infection starting 02/06 she contacted her doctor who said she could collect a prescription for antibiotics at the surgery. I took her there and she was told the prescription had. Been sent to the usual Pharmacy who deny receiving it. She cannot get any satisfaction regarding this,and has been fobed off and unable to resolve this. Ruth is 85, I am nearly 90 this is causing my partner mental problems. Can you help?
JA: Has your partner used the antibiotics or anything similar before?
Customer: She has been unable to get a prescription for them this is whole problem
JA: Got it. Has she used anything besides the antibiotics for this?
Customer: No, she has allergy problems with most medication
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: She has some medications for heart but nothing serious. She recently had 2 falls resulting in broken wrist and femor,she could not take any pain relief,And suffered a great deal.
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 days ago.

I’m Dr. Gupta. I’m a board-certified physician with over 20 years of experience and I will be assisting you today.
I can certainly appreciate your concern,
Give me a few minutes to respond. The website may generate an automatic call request, you can accept this OR choose to ignore it

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 days ago.

I am so sorry to hear about Ruth's problems,

You can contact Push Pharmacy to get a prescription created/ delivered to your location,

http://pushpharmacy.co.uk/

Otherwise try calling the NHS helpline at 111,
Warm regards