ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

My elderly cats has had a blood test and now, I am required

Customer Question

My elderly cats has had a blood test and now, I am required to take a fresh urine sample. His blood is fine but he is losing weight although a lot more energetic than before when he was overweight.
As I have four cats, I am finding it very tricky to get a fresh sample regardless all the measures of isolating him from the other three.
Is there an alternative to untimely sample to find out if he has kidney problems?
Many thanks.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Expert:  ravikumarr replied 8 days ago.

I think you've have posted in the wrong section. This is  an advice line for patients and not animals