Your abdominal symptoms are likely due to acid reflux. The following would be helpful;
1) antacids; Maalox/Tums
2) acid blocker; Lansoprazole
3) losing weight, if overweight.
4) avoiding alcohol, citrus fruits and juices, chocolate, and tomato-based products
5) avoiding large meals. Eat 5 small meals in a day.
6) wait three hours after the meal before you sleep.
7) elevate the head end of the bed by 8 inches.
Your shoulder has likely tendonitis or bursitis.
Ideally, an MRI should be done.
This will tell, what are the tissues involved:
7) Or any combination.
The mainstay of the treatment though is not very different and is;
a) Physical therapy
b) Deep electrotherapy
d) Local analgesic cream
e) Pool therapy/hydrotherapy.
g) Lidocaine cream
i) Gentle massage
j) Hot fomentation
You may consult;
2) MD in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
I wish your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.