Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I have diverticula pain in my lower groin. I have previously

I have diverticula pain in my lower groin. I have previously taken Buscopen for this a few years ago but have managed it with my diet since then
JA: Have you used any medication for the pain?
Customer: ive Just found some buscopan and taken one tablet
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i had a colonoscopy about 6 years ago and was told I had some diverticula pockets. Since then I’ve been very careful with my diet and just taken fibogel when I felt bloated

Thanks for using just answer

You should try mebeverine 135mg taken three times daily if buscopan does not help, as its more effective for divertcular flare-ups

Continue with fybogel satchets, plenty of fluids and avoid any fatty foods

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can I get mebeverine at a pharmacy?

You can buy from online pharmacy

https://www.simpleonlinepharmacy.co.uk/online-doctor/irritable-bowel-syndrome/mebeverine/