Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
111828307

I think I have genital herpes, Nope, That I'm scared So I am

I think I have genital herpes JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking? Customer: Nope JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: That I'm scaredSo I am sexually active. I've had contact with a person who discovered they had HSV 1 a year ago.Then recently I started having symptoms, all of them. Headaches, nausea, itchy feeling while urinating. But I first thought it was a uti. Treated it with uti meds. But then the Headaches came and it was like car sickness but worseThen yesterday and today I felt a little itchy on my vulva.I looked at my vagina in more detail and saw a bumpSame colour as the skin around itAnd maybe like 2 small bumps next to itThey are not painful to touchThen when I looked lower down my vulva I can see these white pimples

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer for your query, this is Dr Ansari Welcomes you.

Apply acyclovir cream 5 times per day for 4 days.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
its genital herpes
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
is it genital herpes

Yes, it seems so. Kindly go to your GP to run tests for STD

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok

Please let me know if this was helpful and whether I can assist you further. I am always happy to help!