Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

On 26th May I began getting a scratchy feeling in my throat.

Hi, on 26th May I began getting a scratchy feeling in my throat. The next day I got my period and a slight headache (normal for my period time). The next day again I had a slight sore throat, that came and went during the day and last for the next three days. I have had no symptoms of anything for the last 5 days. Just to be safe I got a Covid 19 PCR test which I got a negative result on today.
I'd like to check with you if I am contagious? Do you think I could go back to work?

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today

You are absolutely not contagious and you can return to your work. Your tests are negative and these ticklish throat can be secondary to allergy as well.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
That's great. Thank you very much!

You are welcome.