Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I'm 30 weeks pregant and have been taking paracetamol for

Customer Question

I'm 30 weeks pregant and have been taking paracetamol for over a month now.. I've been to a emergency dentist but the pain hasnt gone and I'm not sleeping or eating.. I have a manly wisdom tooth that need removing the said to go bk after the baby.. I cant be in pain killers for a further 2 months. I'm not sure what to doo
JA: Do you have any gum pain? Do you any discomfort in your jaw?
Customer: Yes 24.7
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just 30 weeks pregs. And u cant not deal with the pain anymore feel like ripping my whole mouth out. And paracetamol isnt working I swear
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 13 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The dentist did give me antibiotics but the pain hasnt gone.. my teeth are falling apart I'm not eating or sleeping..

You just need to call him again and tell that you can't deal with constant pain. If he can, can he do in local anaesthesia.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It was a 111 emergency dentist..

Call private dentist on monday as you need proper assessment.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
They told me to go bk once I've had the baby.. but I cant go another 2monthsAnd I'm worried that I've been taking paracetamol for over a month now. Will my child get addicted to them. There not working anymore

No, paracetamol is not an addictive drug. Yes, it is difficult and we cannot give you stronger painkiller secondary to your pregnancy.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Monday is there nuffink I can take the will numb it take the pain away.. how comes I cant take bongela? Thought that would work but googled it and I cant take it pregs
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
They said I have gum disease and infected decaling wisdom tooth. But catn do anything till the baby born.. gave me antibiotics and mouthwash.. but it hasnt gone away..I've got cracks in my 2 front teeth to that have appeared.. surly they can do something to mee. I cant deal with this pain anymore..

Yes, you can't take it as you are pregnant.