Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I have a lot of things im experiencing right now and i

Customer Question

I have a lot of things im experiencing right now and i really need to talk to someone.
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: I have diagnosed depression and anciety however im experincing a lot of different issues now. My brain cant focus correctly, i have trouble thinking/concentrating. My emotions are all over the place: paranoia and trust issues are worse and i also need to constantly be doing something to keep my mind stimulated but it cant be something like a game or movie because i get too bored. But sometimes thats okay. I just have a lot right now.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about depression?
Customer: No kind of
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 16 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

WHat if I ask you, what is 1 main problem what would you say?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
the focussing issue/change in emotion

How old are you? Are you male or female? ANy new stress?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
19, female and i have a lot of stress however this has been going on for months, but due to covid i cant talk about it because doctors dont care unless its physical health

Have you tried visiting your GP and get a referral for mental health support team. I believe that is the most important thing in your case. You need a referral to mental health team.