Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

I have swollen veins in my hands very painful constantly

I have swollen veins in my hands very painful constantly sweating
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: I’ve been using calamine lotion it helped had toilet trouble out of nowhere, health been very poor vegetarian diet not done properly think very bad nutrition
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: recovering drug addict been clean for 8 years had lots of problems not seen gp in ages Iam not at home Iam camping in a field in Bitton
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I am currently reviewing your question.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Can you upload an image of what you are describing please?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (7VTP1TM)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Iam running out battery
You can take tablet Benadryl 25mg single dose now and please approach medical attention.I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease.In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani