wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My husband has had a temp for the last few days, off his

My husband has had a temp for the last few days, off his food , still drinking fluids , has pain in his stomach hes saying is 6/7 out of 10.
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: 3 days getting worse, lower back and stomach . Vomited but only fluid as hes not eaten
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: He has decompensated liver , kidney disease , and has just had an a stent removed following a kidney stone removal.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today. We can also chat by hone and skype.

Given what you have posted I would take him to the A&E this afternoon.

Does this  make sense to you?

Dr. Rick MD FACS.

I hope your husband feels better soon.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can you give me any idea what you think it is ?. Or are you saying just take him to get checked out ?.

It could be any number of things......but a possible laundry list of them will not help your husband.  He need an in-person medical exam to get him properly diagnosed and feeling better.

That is what I would do if I were in your place.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok Thankyou