wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My son requires advice as it looks like he is having a

Customer Question

My son requires advice as it looks like he is having a nervous breakdown
JA: When did the nervous breakdown start? Has your son used any medication for this?
Customer: since his wife left him unexpectedly. he is drinking heavily and hardly eating
JA: Got it. How has he been sleeping? Any insomnia or other issues?
Customer: he has cried so much that he falls asleep for a while
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: he is borderline problematic
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 17 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today. We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 17 days ago.

It sounds like your son should be seen by a mental health care specialist and, possibly an alcohol counsler.

Given the acute nature of his condition it would be reasonable to take him to the A&E today so that he can start to get some of the help he needs to get through this life crisis.

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick MD FACE.

I wish your son the very best.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
OK
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

I wish you son the very best.