wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I think I have bpd and adhd, No, I have anxiety disorder,

Customer Question

I think I have bpd and adhd
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have anxiety disorder
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: since a younf age
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today. We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

How can I be of service?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I’ve been feeling terrible the last few days and I have been having these frequent episodes for a period of time. It’s getting to a point now where it’s significantly affected my personal relationship and I don’t want it to continue this way
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The most I’ve been able to do is read up on a clinic diagnosis and other people’s personal experiences with bpd
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick MD FACS.
I wish you the very best

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don’t think I’m bipolar, as I’ve said, I think it’s bpd
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Also, those articles aren’t going to give me a proper diagnosis which is what I need right now
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

Unfortunately this is not the sort of thing that can be diagnosed on your own or via online consult.

You will need an in-person consult, and most likely a few in-person visits, with a psychiatrist to get to the bottom of this.

I am sure you can understand this.....

Take care.