wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My daughter just has a bum lift on wednesday and is having

Customer Question

Hi my daughter just has a bum lift on wednesday and is having extreme pain in her left leg. From the calf up to her left bum cheek. She is wearing a compression socks. She was taking very strong painkillers but felt so ill after she took them but she is taking clarithromycin, cuprofen and paracetamol.
JA: How long has your daughter been using ibuprofen? Has it helped at all?
Customer: Since wednesday and the paracetamol is not working at all
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Has she seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: No she hasn't
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today. We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 days ago.

she should call her surgeon right away.

If she can not speak to her surgeon within the hour then she should go to the A&E for a full exam.

This could be due to infection, nerve compression...lots of reasons...and they have to be sorted out and addressed.

Do not delay.

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick MD FACS.

I hope your daughter feels better soon.