A urinary tract infection, as a rule, warrants a urine culture for evaluation (with a routine urine analysis). A urine culture test substantiates the infection and gives you the best antibiotic to treat and eradicate it and prevent its recurrence.
Treating a UTI without a culture test is like going into the sea without navigation help.
You may go to your GP or a walk-in clinic/A&E for the urine culture to properly manage it.
Following measures would be helpful, meanwhile;
1) Drinking plenty of fluids and water
2) Cranberry extract capsule.
3) Avoiding alcohol drinks and caffeine drinks
4) Azo/Pyridium for urinary burning/pain (it is without the prescription and is a urinary analgesic).
5) Take Rephresh probiotic
6) Take a medicine called D- mannose – 500 mg every 3 hours for 5 days.
I wish your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.