Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I HAVE A BAD REACTION TO ASTRA ZENECA VACCINE 2ND DOSE MY

Customer Question

I HAVE A BAD REACTION TO ASTRA ZENECA VACCINE 2ND DOSE MY LEFT WRIST IS 9/10 PAINFUL AND CANNOT USE MY LEFT HAND
JA: When did you start using this medication? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: I HAD THE VACCINE ON 130521
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: NO COULD NOT GET AN APPOINTEMENT
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: DIABETIC TYPE2 AND USING WARFARIN 5MG PER DAY
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer.

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.     You are asking about a painful left wrist?

This does not sound like a vaccine related issue.   The first step is an X-ray of the wrist.     I would suggest going to  A and E for a start on diagnosis and treatment.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question. Please let me know if you have additional concerns or need me to clarify something. I am happy to help.