Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

I have stomach pains in the centre and then moving to the

Customer Question

I have stomach pains in the centre and then moving to the right side and lower abdomen.I've no temperature.I have been taking paracetamol and ibuprofen.The pains started Thursday. I was constipated but opened my bowels this morning had loose stools
JA: How long have you been using paracetamol? Has it helped at all?
Customer: Since Thursday it helps until it wears off.I've had a hot water bottle on it as well.I feel very lathargic slept a lot this afternoon
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the stomach pains?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I suffer with loose stools and constipation alot
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 11 days ago.

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today.

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 11 days ago.

I am sorry to hear this. Abdominal pain which moves around is more likely your bowel as the cause due to the movement. If it is inflamed then it would cause pain which moves around, but also commonly loose motion.

Can you describe the pain for me please?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sharp pains in centre of stomach constantly for past hour. Also tracks down to lower right and then lower abdomen
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 11 days ago.

Okay and is it painful to press your abdomen?