ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

My mum has been experiencing woozy head and blurry eyes most

Hi there, my mum has been experiencing woozy head and blurry eyes most of the day since having covid in Nov but notices it more since becoming more active.
She has blood pressure medication every other day since covid instead of everyday due to her bp falling low around the time of Covid.
I did her bp tonight was 120/79 after doing some things in the kitchen, and then 118/75 after 1 min walk sats 96
80 pulse
Sit to stand her bp was lower and the bottom number rose 15 ... I can't remember the resultsMum itches every other night and takes a anti hystermine,
Doesn't sleep well since covid
Wakes up with dry mouth head ache sometimesI just wondered if you know anything regarding the woozy head cause thank you
She has been diagnosed border line diabetic so cutting down and her blood sugar was 7.2 tonight which isn't bad after toast thank you
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I just wondered if you may know the reasoning behind the woozy head... Could it be blood pressure related thank you

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Her blood pressure is fine. Usually when the blood pressure difference is around 20 (upper number) on standing or walking then that is the time when patients feel woozy.

Have her routine bloods checked like hemoglobin, sodium levels,  kidney function tests, liver test. All this can be routinely checked by the gp.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for your help

Very welcome