Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

Doctor please advice ASAP, No doctor yet symptoms started

Customer Question

Doctor please advice ASAP
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No doctor yet symptoms started yesterday taken medication ovex today
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No other medications. Allergic to penicillin
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That’s all thankyou
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 11 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch, could you explain a bit more about what exactly you'd like to talk about? Thanks

Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 10 days ago.

It's important to know the correct dose of the medication you're taking and what it's for before taking it. If you have suspected side effects form medications I'd advise you to stop taking them and get in touch with your GP who should consider the effects and how likely they are to be due to the medication and they can make adjustments to your prescription to try and help. I hope that helps as a genral answer. All the very best.