ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

What can it be? I feel like there is more to it but I can’t

Customer Question

What can it be?
I feel like there is more to it but I can’t tell what it is. It’s like cysts is in it and I heard that that isn’t something that should be in your body.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

If not painful then it could be some benign small fat collections. It is common. How long have you noticed this for. Any pain or discharge

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It isn’t painful
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’ve had it from young actually
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
there was a bump there lastnight that had puss in it and it came out but I think that one was a ingrown hair cause I saw a hair came out as well.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 12 days ago.

It could a folliculitus (inflammation of a hair follicle). If worsens , it might need a course of antibiotics

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay no problem
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Which antibiotics should I get for it?

Antibiotic needs to be prescribed. In some pharmacies, the pharmacists can prescribe. Flucloxacillin 500 mg three times per day should be good ( hope you are not allergic to any antibiotics)

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay no problem
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’m not allergic to it

Take care