RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I am a woman with parkinsons and havehad it for 11yrs i have

i am a woman with parkinsons and havehad it for 11yrs i have also had deep brain stiimulation in 2018 my problem at the moment is that i am having a fair amount of falls of late and my mobility is gettng worse at present they are jugglig with my medication but could this be something else happening ?
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: no my day varies every dsy is never the same and when im off i cant keep records
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i have recently been seen at hospital for a swollen left jeg and was unable to weight bare but they were treating it initially as a dvt but that wasruled out after an uss on sat it was a bakers cyst i suffer wih arthritis of both knees and have had injections in both approx 3/4 months ago

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can I text you back I'm in a bit of a dip at the moment?

No problem

Sorry that you did not have the chance to reply back. I woudl advise that you revert back to your GP for full investigations of your symptoms

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you I think that's best