How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RickD810 Your Own Question
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 630
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
RickD810 is online now

Basically I’m feeling the lowest I’ve ever felt at the

Customer Question

Hello basically I’m feeling the lowest I’ve ever felt at the moment and has been going down hill for a while but now I think it’s time I need help to make myself feel better but I don’t know what I should do if you could help me it would be really good as I’m just stuck at the moment
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I trued to get appointment but can never get one as there always so busy and no I’m not taking any medication
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I don’t take any medication and I’m not allergic to anything as far as I’m aware
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that’s all just need to find away to get better
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  RickD810 replied 11 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello well I’ve been feeling down for a while about work and other things but recently because of that my relationship took a strain and has now ended and now I feel like I’m rock bottom and I just don’t know what to do as soon as I wake up my stomach feel horrible and don’t stop till I finally go to sleep and just doesn’t make me what to eat but I don’t want to feel like this anymore
Expert:  RickD810 replied 11 days ago.

My advice to you will be that you should see your GP who will talk to you with regards ***** ***** symptoms.

He will need to assess your PHQ-9 and GAD scores (assessment for levels of anxiety and depression).

He may then look at medication / antidepressants.

He will also provide support services by way of psychological support.

I hope this answer helps you and I wish you well with your recovery.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you
Expert:  RickD810 replied 11 days ago.

Please could you kindly rate my response using the stars as this is the only way JustAnswer can acknowledge my response.

A 5 star rating would be much appreciated.

Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!

Dr R Duggal