RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

How can I help my skin from being really dry and red, I’ve

How can I help my skin from being really dry and red, I’ve tried so many moisturisers
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?
Customer: a few weeks now, there is loads of red patches round my face and by my chin it’s peeling and really dry
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My face feels really warm even though I’m not warm and it’s itchy everywhere

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My skin is really red all over and dry no matter how much I moisturise I can’t help it

Can you tell me what creams you have used?

Have you got any pics?

Also can you tell me your age and if you are taking any medications?

Do you smoke?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’ve tried cerave moisturiser also I have tried some other ones such as baby cream I’m not sure the name it’s for sensetive skin, I’m 17 and I’m not on medication and I also don’t smoke. I’ll attach some photos
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (625PZ62)

It appears that you have acne on your skin

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How can I help it ?

You will need to see your GP about getting antibiotic creams and possibly oral antibiotics. You will need to stay on this for 3 to 6 months. You will need to be patient on this as you are maturing and this normally happend due to hormonal changes

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Is a GP as in doctor or a pharmasist?

Your own GP/ Doctor

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay

Please could you kindly rate my response using the stars as this is the only way JustAnswer can acknowledge my response.

A 5 star rating would be much appreciated.

Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!

Dr R Duggal