RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I have had catarrh for some months over the winter - what do

Customer Question

I have had catarrh for some months over the winter - what do you recommend to get rid of it ?
JA: Have you used any medication for the catarrh?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the catarrh?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I take pills for high blood pressure (have done so for 60 years now - so they work !).
Expert:  RickD810 replied 11 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

As I have not heard back from you then I would advise that you contact your GP for further investigations. Many thanks