Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

Got stung by stingy nettle. Came out in a rash, rash has

Got stung by stingy nettle.
Came out in a rash, rash has been there for a week. It’s itchy.

Hi! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JA.

Thank you for the question. I will be answering your query shortly.

I understand your concern.

Is the rash getting worse?

Are there any other symptoms like fever?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No fever
Not getting worse but doesn’t seem to be going away

You can apply small amounts of Hydrocortisone cream 1 percent once daily over this to make it go away earlier. That will take care of the itching as well. In addition you can take Tablet Cetrizine 10 mg once daily for a week. It will eventually settle down but can take some extra time in few cases.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Okay great! Thank you

My pleasure :)

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Dr Saleem,For 9 months I’ve had:Sharp pain that comes and goes on the left side of my head above the ear near the temple.Sharp/stinging pain on top of head left side.My upper teeth - I can feel them pulsating and achingCrawling sensation/tingling on top of my head left side mainly (this occurs constantly - every day, all day)Crawling sensation on upper right arm

Hello!

I would appreciate if you could post a new query for any further questions you might be having. Thanks.