ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I have an excrutiating pain in my left hip it will be my

I have an excrutiating pain in my left hip it will be my second day of pain
JA: What are all your symptoms? Have you talked to a doctor about the pain?
Customer: no I haven't spoken to anyone I thought it would go away,,,,I thought I might have pulled a muscle I don't know I thought it might be wind or constipation or hunger.I have been having trouble with my right knee the Doctor told me last week I have a foreign body floating in my kneecap do you think it may have travelled ?
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: A couple of weeks ago I'm due an MRI scan on the 16 June
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no ,,,,thank-you for your help

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok

Did you request a phone call

The foreign body is very unlikely to have traveled

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Did the pain start suddenly

Any falls?