Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

My partner is sweating a lot Feels cold And says he wanna

My partner is sweating a lot Feels cold And says he wanna throw up At the moment is taking hot showers, is the only thing that makes him feel better
JA: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?
Customer: He feels very cold, no fever Is not the first time when this is happening
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thank u Just to let me know what am I supposed to do Cause he keeps throwing up

I’m Dr. Gupta. I’m a board-certified physician with over 20 years of experience and I will be assisting you today.
I can certainly appreciate your concern,
Give me a few minutes to respond. The website may generate an automatic call request, you can accept this OR choose to ignore it

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

My apologies for the delay,

There appears to have been some technical issues and the question disappeared from my dashboard,

Can you provide some more details like your partner's age and any relevant medical history and any medicines he is on?
Information about when these symptoms started, and how they are progressing will be helpful too,

Warm regards

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
He has gastroenteritis

Oh,  I am sorry too hear that,

I hope that he is feeling better now,

Oral rehydration solution, plenty of fluids, banana, rice apples and bread along with rice and lentils may help, take tylenol as needed and show in urgent care if the symptoms are worsening,

Warm regards

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank u

:)
Glad to be able to help out,
Please do consider giving a Bonus and leave positive feedback too,
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,
Warm regards & stay safe