Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I has wondered whether I could obtain a prescription or if I

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: yes I has wondered whether I could obtain a prescription or if I would have to go via my doctor- currently having difficulties obtain an appointment as it is not an urgent matter
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I do not take any medication at present have no alleges
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Could you please confirm whether I should wait for a response via this chat form or await an email? Thank you
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 days ago.

I am sorry, we can not provide prescriptions here and you need to see a doctor in person, however, we can give you the best possible OTC treatment or advise about your issue.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok, thank you for confirming
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 days ago.

Welcome.