Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

My ex wife is an alcoholic, I am worried regarding my 2

My ex wife is an alcoholic, I am worried regarding my 2 children who are ages 20 and 18 in which one of them suffers from autism and adhd and the other suffers with anxiety. This issue regarding my ex wife drinking alcohol has been going on for a few years and I'm getting to the point where I'm worried for my 2 children and my ex wife as I fear one day she will hurt herself due to the alcohol. Now we arrive to a point where she drink during the night and day. I have been looking online for help but so far I have found nothing that will cost a huge amount of money which I don't have. Please could you advice for institution which will help her to be back the way she was.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: It as been happening for a few years now, my children keep asking for advice and help but I don't know anything about it. I don't know any symptoms that make it better or worse for her because she won't tell me or my children as well.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No at this moment please help

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

I am sorry to hear this, can I ask if your Ex wife is consenting for you to finding her help?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
she does