Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

Thank you, worried I have this right now, Hospital closed

Customer Question

Thank you, ***** ***** I worried I have this right now
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Hospital closed today. No medication. Took two Panadol It came on strong about two days ago And I have had nearly all of the symptoms listed online
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Possibly brain fog from stress anxiety dehydration lack of sleep, but this way worse and if had all of the symptoms for two days now
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I had covid last summer - I was fine last week
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

I am sorry to hear of your concern, what symptoms are you currently concerned about please?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Started to get serious hypertension and headache in brain and tingling in back - I feel disoriented fingerings typing on the phone feel uncoordinated felt derealisation depersonalization had excessive crazy thoughts monkey Brain. Fatigue . Exhaustion weak breathe lack of sleep hard to concentrate on meditation eyes are very sore and tired form couple of minutes looking at dim screen memory recall is worse I fudge some words and sentences yesterday I feel different personally and have noticed severe anger which is not like me, this could be dehydration or alcohol withdrawal induced, but I know there is something serious up, u don’t feel like the person I did a few days ago, face is numb the pain is at the sides of head and at the back
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Skull feels strange and tight and top of head at hairline seems quite hot
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

I am sorry to hear. What was your blood pressure?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Blood pressure fine
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Is this a scam wasting my time and money I am very worried about this
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

Not at all, you said you have severe hypertension, this implies your blood pressure is raised.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

Do you mean you have had a headache sorry?

Also regarding your alcohol, how much were you drinking and when did you stop?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I don’t mean a headache I mean all the symptoms I posted
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Two days ago
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Not that much
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

Alcohol withdrawal often requires regular alcohol intake, is this not the case?

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

You also say you could be dehydrated, what are you currently drinking? Are you passing urine?

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

I would suggest if these symptoms you mention are acute and only just started, an urgent blood test would be sensible. However some of what you mention does make this possibly psychological in cause.

If this is acute, then attending a local Accident and Emergency would be sensible

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
They same to be on the acute side already
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

So you should consider getting examined more urgently, I would suggest a blood test would be very useful given some of the symptoms you state.