Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

I am looking for a prescription for escitalopram and

Customer Question

Hello. I am looking for a prescription for escitalopram and phenergan. I take these medication the last 5 years, prescript by my psychologist in Greece. I used to travel and buy my medication from my country. But now is not possible to travel. The last prescription I had, was 15 days ago through the Push Doctor. The prescription was for only 15 days and now I am running out of medicine. Can you help me? Thank you Alina
JA: How long have you been using Phenergan? Has it helped at all?
Customer: 15 days. Only. I use them for sleeping. I used to take the last 5 years Lorazepam 1mg. But the Push Doctors practitioner said that there is no medication like that in UK, and changed it to Phenergan
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides Phenergan for this?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Yes. My full prescription from my Greek Psychiatrist is: Douloxetine 60mg / Escitalopram 20mg / bupropion Hydrochlorine 150mg / Lorazepam 1mg. This is the full medication I am taking right now.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 13 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
This isn't a telemedicine site and for me to offer a prescription would be illegal and malpractice

An urgent care centre doctor can do that for you

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello Dr Chip. I am looking for prescribing medication. I take that medication 5 years. I thought that I could get a prescription through Just Answer.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 13 days ago.

We answer questions and give advice but we can't offer prescriptions

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok. Nobody told me on chat. thank you any way. Have a nice day.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 13 days ago.

You too