How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 63978
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I have an ear infection can not get to speak to a doctor but

Customer Question

Hello I have an ear infection can not get to speak to a doctor but I have a perforated eardrum in this ear and are in need of antibiotic
JA: How long have you been using the antibiotic? Has it helped at all?
Customer: I have not got any
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides the antibiotic for this?
Customer: No always been prescribed antibiotics
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 15 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
This isn't a telemedicine site and for me to offer a prescription would be illegal and malpractice

An urgent care Centre doctor can do that for you

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What a load of rubbish I was told to go on 111 for a prescription
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 15 days ago.

Just giving you the facts

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How do I cancel this now
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 15 days ago.

I'll let customer service knlw