Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I am looking for Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL)

Customer Question

Hi i am looking for Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL) i got allot of kidney stones and is affecting my life
JA: How long have you had the kidney stones? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I had it for 2 years or more but now is gets worse i done a scan and i got a few and size 11mm or 13mm i want to know a price and how quick somebody can book me in as i cannot work like this ,i cannot do much as i am in pain constantly i am 27 year old no iddea how i get this stones at this age ...
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Have you seen a doctor about the kidney stones?
Customer: i se a doctor in london who do me a scan but didnt have skills for Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL) so he could not help me
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 7 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear about what's been going on. If the doctor themselves isn't able to get you ESWL then really they should be referring you to a place that can. There are many hospitals in London in particular that can do this for you on the NHS. If they weren't able to refer you for some reason you also have the option of seeking treatment privately which would be faster but incur cost of course.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i tired with NHS
I want to know a place where i can get this done ,and whats the esitmate price for this pls
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Any idea whats the estimate prices for this ?

I suspect it would cost you between(###) ###-####pounds but it really varies place to place. Can you give me your postcode and I'll get you a place or two you can call and they'll give you a better estimate and tell you how long it would take.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ME156ZF
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
That will be grate if is between(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i just cannot live like this anymore is affecting my dayli activities
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i cannot excersice ,i cannot walk much as i am in pain ,i cannot sit down allot as i am in pain i cannot ride my bike nothing
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
if you can send me a few places where i can get it done will be grate thank you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
to be a safe place to

There are a few small places but these two are by far the best in your area, I would give each a call and ask about appointments and prices and go from there. I hope that helps and you feel better soon. All the very best.

Spire Alexandra Hospital - Impton Ln, Walderslade, Chatham ME5 9PG,

01634687166

Nuffield Health Tunbridge Wells Hospital - Kingswood Rd, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells TN2 4UL,***********/p>

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank you very much

You are very welcome indeed. Come back if you've further questions. All the very best.