wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I am looking for an online free or low cost service to help

Customer Question

I am looking for an online free or low cost service to help with my bipolar
JA: How long have you had the bipolar disorder? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: 26 years
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the bipolar disorder?
Customer: I am on medication from the docter. I have been in counselling before
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have stage 3 Kidney disease, a hole in my heart, and many other things
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today. We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 days ago.

Unfortunately, Bipolar disease can not be managed online via chat or on a free service.

If you are unable to afford care then talk to your GP for a referral to low cost mental health care.

Left untreated bipolar disease can become very serious, even fatal.

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I hope you feel better soon.