Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

Ive been diagnosed with SIBO after a line of issues with

Customer Question

Hi, ive been diagnosed with SIBO after a long line of issues with passing blood and severe bloating. I've spoken to my GP who says I need to speak to a Gastroenterologists for treatment. I cannot wait for the NHS, so i'm looking for a Gastroenterologist who can help me with the next steps.
JA: How long have you had bloating? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: No, I tried Probiotics, but they make me feel worse. I understand this is because if the SIBO
JA: Got it. When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: I spoke to them today. We discussed potential treatments, but any prescription would need to come from a Gastroenterologist
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I've already had an colonoscopy
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 10 days ago.

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 10 days ago.

I am a UK GP, we provide advice and guidance and not a consultation, investigation or treatment. Therefore I assume you are looking for a private Gastroenterologist.

Where are you based please? I can help you look for one.