the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have two connected issues. I have suffered from intrusive

Hi. I have two connected issues. I have suffered from intrusive obssessive thoughts (my layman terms) which are with me continually during waking hours and often in my dreams. These are very strong habits (or neural pathways) that are ingrained. I am interested in hypnotherapy for this. Would this help?
JA: Have you spoken to a mental health professional about this?
Customer: Not recently. I dealt with mental health services nearly twenty years ago but i was drinking at the time and I didn't have a cluse what was happening to me at the time. ( I didn;t to send above yet. I have suffered reasonably serious depression since yesterday morning. Mossed work and have mosly slept and cried.).
JA: Got it. How severe has the depression been?
Customer: Bad. Haven't done anything
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: I was in mental health wards a couple of times twenty years ago but my drinking hindered any progress (i think)

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Yes it might help

This is basically a form of OCD it sounds like