Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My vaccination site is red and swollen and I have a temp of

Customer Question

My vaccination site is red and swollen and I have a temp of 37.4
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: Saturday vaccine was done but it started to get red yesterday but today its double the size. About the size of a tomato now
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm on Methotrexate so I have a low immune system, rheumatoid arthritis in my hands and knee and 20 gallstones
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 8 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you please attach a photo here?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I cannot see how to add a photo
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 8 days ago.

Use the paperclip icon above this dialogue box to attach photo.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No paperclip
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 days ago.

Ok, I would suggest taking an Ibuprofen tablet and if the swelling is going up and becoming more painful then see a doctor for an evaluation to rule out any abscess or hematoma.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.