ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I’ve took clomid for the first time last month on day 5-9 on

Customer Question

I’ve took clomid for the first time last month on day 5-9 on my cycle. I’ve gotten my period early on day 27. I’m on day 3 of my period and it’s Been very light, it’s usually heavy. Should I be worried?
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I’m not in pain, typically my periods last 5 days but it’s now day 3 and it’s very light which isn’t normal for me
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Should I take clomid on day 3 instead of day 5 of my Cycle?
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

Continue taking the clomid as before.  The clomid stimulates ovulation as you know. Sometimes the estrogen to progesterone ratio can be altered. Take as usual. Have to wait and see as to how your body responds. Recommendations is better if it comes from the person who had recommended the clomid.

Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

All the best.