How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shahid Karim Your Own Question
Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 506
Experience:  MBChB
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Shahid Karim is online now

I want a specialist, i want someone specialized in, zccxvc,

Customer Question

i want a sexual specialist
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: i want someone specialized in sexual
JA: Got it. When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: zccxvc
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: \zzxx
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Could you please tell me a bit more about what you'd like to discuss? Thanks

Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 14 days ago.

As a general answer assuming you're asking about symptoms of a possible sexually transmitted infection, it's worth either seeing your GP or arranging an appointment for free with your local sexual health clinic where they will take an in depth history and examineation and also they will take swabs and urine and sometimes a sample of blood to look for common infections and will give you the appropriate treatment if needed. I hope that helps, do get in touch if you've further questions. All the best.