Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I want a specialist, i want someone specialized in, zccxvc,

Customer Question

i want a sexual specialist
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: i want someone specialized in sexual
JA: Got it. When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: zccxvc
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: \zzxx
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Could you please tell me a bit more about what you'd like to discuss? Thanks

Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 14 days ago.

As a general answer assuming you're asking about symptoms of a possible sexually transmitted infection, it's worth either seeing your GP or arranging an appointment for free with your local sexual health clinic where they will take an in depth history and examineation and also they will take swabs and urine and sometimes a sample of blood to look for common infections and will give you the appropriate treatment if needed. I hope that helps, do get in touch if you've further questions. All the best.