Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

Can I ask a question please, Yes, herpes test result

Can I ask a question please
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: herpes test result explanation

Hi thanks for getting in touch, could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? Feel free to attach any results reports you have if you like. Thanks

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi I have been tested twice, once two years ago, my result was negative and index was 0.05 and then again a year ago and my result was 0.08, both results were negative

I hope that helped, come back if you've further questions later. all the best!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Aslong as I have it confirmed by you that I don’t have it I’m all good, thank you for your help doctor
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Actually could you do me a massive favour and confirm it on here so I have a screenshot just incase I need it for the future?

Of course. So based on the result you've shown this is completely negative and means there is no Herpes infection detected whatsoever. This is just a case of a blocked pore after shaving for which I'd recommend using a new razor each time with a shaving gel that has Aloe Vera in it and also to use a post shave balm. Definitely 100% negative. All the best for the future.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Much appreciated

Anytime. Take care.