Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

I’m having a lot of problems. I’ve taken 4 overdoses in the

Customer Question

I’m having a lot of problems. I’ve taken 4 overdoses in the last 3 years. My mother passed away 8 months ago but she always said I was bipolar. I didn’t think I was but now I think I maybe. My downs are so low that I lock myself away for at least 4 days if not more I don’t eat drink or talk to anybody. My ups are to a really bad extreme that to get attention I take overdoses I’m naked but chat all the time n can’t stop. There’s no in between with me. I’ve now lost my home and my partner because of my behaviour. I just want to be normal. Please help me
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I’m taking paroxadine for panic attacks but nothing else
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: nothing my partner doesn’t know who his coming home to
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’m scared
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
When will the doctor call or text as I’m at the end of my tether
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
You just took £5 from my account and I have no answers
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting.

I am sorry to hear of this, other than Paroxetine have you taken anything else? And what dose do you take?

Are you under any counselling service or Psychiatrist?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Have you looked at what was we talked about
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I don’t have money that’s why I’m asking for your help
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

I have thanks. But this doesn't answer my questions to you. Could you answer my questions please if you would like guidance on this.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
You obviously haven’t looked at the previous questions asked. Your not interested in my help that I need just money.
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

This is what I can see:

JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I’m taking paroxadine for panic attacks but nothing else
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: nothing my partner doesn’t know who his coming home to
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’m scared

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

If you are prepared to answer my questions I can try and help. However if you persist in not, this limits what I can advise for you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I don’t have money
I need help
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

The offer of a phone call is automated, it is not essential. If you cannot afford private advice I would suggest using your GP under the NHS as you would not be charged for that.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If you really care call me ***********
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

You can write back via this thread, you can pay the additional amount if you would like us to arrange a call.

I am not playing games, either engage in conversation as you have come to us to request help, otherwise I will opt out and leave this question for someone else to address.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Don’t bother your only interested in money. I thought you was here to help vunrable people. It doesn’t matter
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 7 days ago.

No problem, if you change your mind then please do feel free to response for additional information.

All the best.