Dr.Andrew
Dr.Andrew, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Physician,Doctor, medical consultant
75931320

Quickest way to lose belly fat nd face fat

Welcome to the Justanswer website,

I am Dr.Andrew, a Board-Certified Physician with over 15 years of experience.

I'm sorry you are having this issue. I will do my best to help you.

I'm reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly. Answers here are for education and information.

Respected customer

I am sorry to hear about your symptoms of but please do not worry. I will try my best to resolve this issue.

Please give me a little more information, and I will help you figure out a solution.

May I know your age and gender?

What are your height and weight?

Are you taking any medications?

I am waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Age 20 male. 6ft and id say 74kg had a lean belly all my life now it randomly grew.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No medication

Respected customer

Thank you for providing the details. I can understand your concern and worry.

I am now preparing and typing my answer, and I will post my reply here as soon as it is ready.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Respected customer

Thank you for staying online,

I am sorry to hear about your problem, and I can understand how uncomfortable you may be feeling, but hopefully, we can resolve this.

Considering your height of 6 feet and a weight of 74Kg, your BMI comes out to be 22.13 kg/m2.

So your BMI is within the normal limit. A BMI of 25 or above is considered overweight.

The truth is that there is no magic diet plan, specific food, or type of exercise that specifically targets belly fat or the fat of the face. The good news is that belly fat is the first fat you tend to lose when you lose weight. One of the best ways to lose stomach fat fast is to try and eat more fat-burning foods such as brown rice, whole grains, vegetables, natural fruits, skimmed milk, lean poultry, or meat.

The following treatment measures are recommended for you:

-Reduce the number of calories you eat. Eating 300 to 500 calories less per day should lead to a loss of between one and two pounds per week. -You could start dieting. You will have to keep an account of how many calories you take in each day. Cut down your calories.

-Increase your daily activities & work out(if you can). Avoid beer and alcohol.

-Avoid chocolate or biscuits in the week; choose healthy snacks such as fruit.

-Swap whole milk for semi-skimmed or semi-skimmed for skimmed.

-Avoid smoking & alcohol consumption (if you do so).

-Don't take fried food items.

-Drink plenty of fluids.

-Eat a lot of salad & fruit.

- Eat a small whole wheat bagel +1 Tbsp of peanut butter.

-At breakfast, go ahead and drink orange juice. But throughout the rest of the day, focus on water instead of juice or soda.

-Eat five or six small meals or snacks a day instead of three large meals.

All these measures will help you greatly in losing weight and losing belly fat and face fat.

I hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.

I am available to answer any follow-up questions you may have, so please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Right now i eat pasta with beef nd 2 sausages nd other small lil things is that alright
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I dont even eat breakfast currently

Respected customer

I fully understand your issue.

You may need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Do not skip breakfast.

Avoid pasta or junk food. At breakfast, go ahead and drink orange juice. But throughout the rest of the day, focus on water instead of juice or soda.

-Increase your daily activities and work out. Avoid beer and alcohol.

-Limit added sugars. These are the sugars in cookies, cakes, sugar-sweetened drinks.

-Do not turn on the TV or a laptop or phone while eating.

Limit refined carbohydrates that are heavily processed foods that no longer contain fiber and other nutrients. These include white rice, bread, and pasta.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,

We can continue here until you are satisfied, use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How much pasta a week would be alright as thats what my mum cooks most days

If you want to lose weight, you should eat per portion: 81g of pasta.

Also, check the picture attached that should help you to understand how to lose weight.

I hope my recommendations are helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any other follow-up questions. I am available to answer any follow-up questions you may have, so please feel free to ask.