Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

I had sex with someone on the 20th august 2019, then with

Customer Question

I had sex with someone on the 20th august 2019 , then with someone else on 7th September 2019 , I then took a pregnancy test on 8th September and it said 3weeks pregnant , will that mean the person from the 20th august is the father?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I don’t know if it’s a silly question but my mind won’t stop , the person from the 20th august has dark hair the same with me, and the person from the 7th September has ginger hair and my sons hair rather ginger looking also!
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 10 days ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

And I would serve you with care and patience.

First I need to ask a few questions so that I can gather more information related to your health concerns; I am preparing & typing the questions now, and I will follow up with you.

NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me.

I am sorry to hear about your problem.
We can continue our conversation now through text in this reply forum.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

When was your last menstrual period started?

Were your previous periods regular?

Waiting for your response.

Sorry for the late reply and inconvenience.

I was waiting for additional information.

I understand your concern.

And it’s my first privilege to pay attention and provide you with suggestions to relieve your discomfort/ worry.

Well as you describe, the person from the 20th August is the father.

Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.

Let me know if you have any further queries so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.