Dr.Andrew
Dr.Andrew, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Physician,Doctor, medical consultant
75931320

Having issues ejaculating when awake i get wet dreams when

Having issues ejaculating when awake i get wet dreams when im sleeping

Welcome to the Justanswer website,

I am Dr.Andrew, a Board-Certified Physician with over 15 years of experience.

I'm sorry you are having this issue. I will do my best to help you.

I'm reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly. Answers here are for education and information.

Respected customer

I am sorry to hear about your symptoms of but please do not worry. I will try my best to resolve this issue.

Please give me a little more information, and I will help you figure out a solution.

Are you diagnosed with any medical condition?

Do you mean you have pre-ejaculation?

Any problem with ejaculation during sex?

I am waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No i have no medical condition nd i struggle to ejaculate when wanking and sex

Respected customer

Thank you for providing the details. I can understand your concern and worry.

I am now preparing and typing my answer, and I will post my reply here as soon as it is ready.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Dear customer,

Thank you for staying online,

I am sorry to hear about your problem, and I can understand how uncomfortable you may be feeling, but hopefully, we can resolve this.

The symptoms you have described of having a problem/struggle to ejaculate when waking and sex can be due to various causes.

The most common causative factors are psychological factors like temporary depression, stress, anxiety, erectile dysfunction.

Other factors are suboptimal amounts of testosterone in the body, too much alcohol consumption, some medical conditions like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, certain medications like anti-depressants, changes in hormone levels.

Psychological factors are the most common ones.

Certain feelings can interfere with normal sexual function, including feeling nervous about or self-conscious about sex; feeling stressed either at home or work.

So, my best advice is to please make an appointment with your psychiatrist or psychologist, and hence treatment will be done accordingly.

Please do not worry. There does not seem to be anything serious or dangerous about this condition, and it is treatable accordingly.

I hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.

I am available to answer any follow-up questions you may have, so please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How long would you assume for it to go to normal
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Im making an appointment with a psychosexual therapist is that good?

If this interferes with your work or your daily routine, this is considered abnormal.

Yes, consultation and discussion with a psychosexual therapist are best. You may go ahead to make an appointment.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,

We can continue here until you are satisfied, use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Alright thank you for your help

Respected customer,

You are very welcome! I am glad I was able to help.

If you still have any follow-up questions regarding ejaculation issues, please feel free to ask. I am right here to answer you.

I wish you good health and get well soon.

God bless you and take care.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
God bless you 2

You are very welcome! I am happy to help!

Thank you for using justanswer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Question does protein help in weight loss? Should i eat less calories nd more protein foods

Respected customer

Thank you for coming back online. I am sorry for the delay in reply.

Yes, protein is the single most important nutrient for weight loss and a better-looking body.

The more high-protein foods you eat, the lesser will your belly fat be. A lot of calories are required to metabolize protein, as compared to carbs. Thus, eating protein will help you burn more calories.

So it would help if you consume a low carbohydrate and high protein diet.