RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I suffer with h i suffer with Hay fever, and need an

Customer Question

Hi i suffer with h Hi i suffer with Hay fever, and need an injection of Kenalog, can you provide a prescription for this ?
JA: Have you used Kenalog or anything similar before?
Customer: Yes i ve benn using it for ten + years
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about hay fever?
Customer: Yes every year
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi i suffer with hay fever, the only treatment that helps me is Kenalog injection can you provide a prescription
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Don’t to need to call
Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

Can you tell me what treatments you have had in the past

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I don’t need to call i just need a prescription please can you help
Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have tried all over the counter treatments, including anti histamine injections, the only treatment that works is Kenalog and usually two treatments in one week will last the whole season
Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

Unfortunately Kenalog is not usually given in practice unless advised by an immunologist.

You will need to see your own GP about this who can either give you the kenalog (if he has done so in the past) or be referred to an immunologist.

As we do not have access to your medical records we are not able to prescribe on this service