RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

Do you have to pay for this service ,if so how much does it

Customer Question

Do you have to pay for this service ,if so how much does it cost
JA: It's £5 for a 7-day trial. After that, your membership will be covered by a monthly fee. What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: What is the monthly fee
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: I have radiation fibrosis in the brain ,would like to know who could help with any treatment as I am realy struggling with pain and anxiety with it my doctors are not much help thanks
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Had a brain tumour 8years ago
Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have radiation fibrososis in my brain ,had a brain tumour 8years ago going mad with pain and anxiety doctors not much help at all can not cope with this much longer need help who is the best person to see about this
Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

What are your symptoms?

Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

I have tried to contact you but you have not responded. I would advise that you try to get hold of your GP or try your local Urgent Care Centre for assistance. Many thanks